The folded expanded metal with open character grants free view into the ceiling void and is a three-dimensional design element. A high number of meshes, geometries and colours create unique, individual effects. The varied appearance can be emphasized by lighting solutions on the rear side.
- unique design by individually folded expanded metal
- various mesh types, sizes and geometries possible
- structured surface on demand with high open area to have a clear view into the ceiling void
- the incidence of light creates varied, diverse looks
- can be combined with lighting solutions on the rear side
MATERIALaluminiumACOUSTICSROOM ACOUSTICSEquipped with acoustic inlays, expanded metal ceilings achieve high sound absorption values.In case of expanded metal ceilings with open area exceeding 30 %, the mineral wool inlay is decisive as expanded metal is then absolutely sound-permeable.FIRE PROTECTIONBUILDING MATERIAL CLASSbuilding material class acc. to DIN EN 13501-1: A1 or A2 - s1,d0, depending on the executionbuilding material class acc. to ASTM E 84: noncombustible or Cass A, depending on the executionCOMBINABLE WITHEXPANDED METAL CEILINGSLMD-ST 213LMD-ST 214LMD-ST 312CORROSION PROTECTIONexposure class acc. to DIN EN 13964: A